Unlike the professional users, forgetting Windows password is very much common amongst the users. If you own a Windows 8 original DVD, then it is a lot easier for you to reset your password. But in case you do not own a DVD, or you have lost it, then comes the actual trouble. In this kind of situation, you need to use some third party tool. Like iSeePassword Windows Password Recovery, a tool which can be used for resetting the password of Windows 8. You can also use this software to create new Admin accounts.
Features of the Software:
- Other than resetting the Admin Password for Windows 8, this software can work on other different versions of the Windows as well.
- You can easily delete any Admin account or change passwords of other accounts quickly and easily.
- You can create new admin accounts as well and for that, you need not log in to your machine.
- You can use this software on the latest version of the Windows as well.
Advantages of the software
- This software is totally safe to use.
- You can use this software to reset your password, but you can be rest assured that any kind of data or information won’t be lost.
- You just need to follow those steps and your machine will be all yours again.
- No matter what brand of laptop or PC you are using. You can choose any of the popular brands like HP, Dell, Acer, Samsung, Toshiba, Sony, IBM, Asus, Lenovo and many more.
- This software is pretty flexible in nature and can work on several platforms.
- The hard disk support is just amazing for this software. You can reset your passwords on SCSI, SATA and IDE hard disk easily using this software.
Steps in Resetting the Password
1. Download Windows Password recovery free of cost.
a. Click on the installation file and install it on any windows machine.
2. You need to buy a CD or DVD to create a disk for password recovery. You can also use a USB drive instead of a CD or DVD.
a. After starting this step, you will be prompted to choose the disk type. Depending on your convenience, choose the disk type as CD/DVD or a USB drive.
b. The next step is to insert a blank disk or a USB drive and select it from the software to burn it.
c. Normally it does not take much time to burn the disk or the drive.
3. Now start your locked Windows 8 machine. Make sure you enter the bios by pressing either f2 or del key. Once you are inside the bios, change the boot priority and set the USB drive or Disk drive as the highest priority. Now restart your machine and boot the CD or the USB drive on your locked machine.
- Now you will be able to reset windows 8 passwords for Admin account easily
- Once you boot the cd, the software will start and a screen will appear.
- Choose the Windows version you want to unlock from the list.
- Choose the user you want to unlock or modify from the list.
- Now click on the “Reset Password” option and you are done.
- Now restart your machine and you will get to log in to your computer once again.
So, this is how you can reset your Windows 8 password with no problem at all.