A certain mobile phone manufacturing company that has constantly been on the rise ever since the introduction of its very first device in the market is none other than Micromax. Some fantastic concepts such as Dual Sim as well as best features at the least price have been gifted to us by this extraordinary company. Moreover, individuals who have got the opportunity of using Micromax devices have only good things to say about the company as well as the devices rolled out by them. This is one such company that happens to enjoy heavy user loyalty even in the times of cut-throat competition wherein switching from one company to another has become a cakewalk. Just recently, Micromax has successfully added one more feather to its otherwise fuller hat by introducing the Funbook Infinity tablet. In this article, we will glance through the features of this out of the box tablet.
Features of the Funbook Infinity P275 tablet, which is launched by Micromax:
- Appearance & Display: Like most of the tablets that are available in the market, the Funbook Infinity tablet also tends to stand tall at 7 inches. In addition, this particular tablet is known to feature a spot on touchsreen. Above all, the Funbook Infinity tablet is known to possess just the right screen resolution. On an overall level, the appearance of this particular tablet is such that it can win all the votes as far as the aesthetics parameter is concerned.
- Operating System: The Funbook Infinity tablet is known to make use of Android 4.0 version that is otherwise known as Android’s Ice Cream Sandwich version. The company has not yet given any statement regarding upgradation of the operating system of this particular tablet from Android’s Ice Cream Sandwich to the latest version of the same which is Jellybean.
- Memory Management: The best part about the Funbook Infinity tablet is that you will not have to face any memory issues with the same. This is because, this particular tablet tends to come complete with an internal storage of 4GB. Apart from this, this particular tablet also tends to offer you the option of expandable memory as it keeps a slot open to insert a microSD card of 32GB.
- Camera: The Funbook Infinity tablet tends to come complete with a 2 megapixel rear camera, which happens to play a central role in helping you click clear and crisp images. Yet another addition, to this tablet is its 0.3 megapixel front facing camera.
- Connectivity Alternatives: If you decide to invest in a Funbook Infinity tablet then, in that case you will be in a position to enjoy bang on 3G facility. Apart from this, you will also be able to take benefit of the Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Video Support: A large number of individuals who happen to use tablets tend to watch music as well as movie videos on their tablets in order to pass time. However, one problem that they usually encounter is that not every video type is supported by each and every tablet. This problem is effectively dealt with in case of the Funbook Infinity tablet since it tends to support a large array of video formats that include AVI, MPEG, MKV, RMVB, MP4, MOV, VOB, DAT, FLV as well as 3GP.
- Add Ons: If you decide to make use of the Funbook Infinity tablet then, you can get access to a good deal of educational content since Micromax continues its partnership with Pearson, McGraw Hill as well as Everonn. Similarly, you can also enjoy a good deal of entertainment as Micromax and Zenga, BigFlix, IndiaGames as well as Hangama still happen to be partners. This particular tablet also comes pre-loaded with two Akshay Kumar movies namely Tees Maar Khan and Rowdy Rathore.
If you are an individual who are planning to invest in a tablet, then it would be wise to opt for the Funbook Infinity tablet because it not only makes available the above mentioned features, but also delivers the same at a price that is as low as Rs 6,699. So what are you waiting for? Hurry up and go get yourself a Micromax Funbook Infinity tablet.