5 Top Smartphone’s that will compete Apple’s iPhone 5
The iPhone 5 of Apple is the latest Smartphone which is making a large distribution of marketing all over the world. It has been found that it gets a pre-order of 2 million within 2 days of its ordering date. Looking onto this matter, the rivalry Phone companies have decided to launch some of the best Smartphone as soon as possible.
Some of the companies have already prepared their new devices like LG and Motorola while others are just about to launch their new Smartphone but have declared name of the devices. These Smartphone may lack iPhone 5′s aura, but they surely don’t lag on specs front. These phones are coming with several cutting-edge features like voice-controlled camera, wireless charging and much more.
Here are the 5 top Smartphone which are going to challenge iPhone 5 of Apple.
Samsung Galaxy note II
Samsung has announced to launch Galaxy Note II which is a tablet Smartphone hybrid in October across 128 countries of the world. The specification of this Smartphone tablet are:
- It has a screen of 5.5 inches
- It is powered by a quad-core processor running with a 1.6GHz processor and has 2GB RAM.
- It can support external micro SD card upto 32 GB storage.
- The rear camera is of 8MP and has a pixels resolution of 1280 x 720.
- The front camera is of 1.9 MP.
- Galaxy Note II will have Android 4.1 version which is the latest version of operating software for mobile devices.
Nokia’s Lumia 920
It is the latest flagship phone of Nokia which has an operating system of Windows Phone 8. Its specification are:
- 1.5 GHz processor with 1 GB RAM.
- An IPS TFT touchscreen of size 4.5 inch with puremotion HD+ technology.
- Its internal storage availability is of 32 GB
- It has a feature of wireless charging which is a great news.
- It has connectivity of 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, NFC and a Bluetooth 3.1.
- Its rear camera is of 8.7 MP with pure view imaging technology with LED flash which is o.7 more than iPone 5.
- It also has a front camera with a megapixel of 1.2 MP.
Sony Xperia T
At IFA 2012, Sony announces of its Smartphone ‘Sony Xperia T’ and said that it will be available within a couple of weeks. They have declared the specification of Xperia T which are:
- A processor of Qualcomm’s 1.5 GHz MSM 8960 Snapdragon with a RAM of 1 GB memory and has a flash memory of 16 GB.
- It has operating system of Android 4.0 (ICS).
- It has screen of 4.6 inch which has a reality display with mobile BRAVIA engine.
- It has a rear camera of 13 MP with a 720pHD video chat camera which is an interesting feature of attraction.
- It has also 1 more attractive feature of one-touch connectivity enabled by NFC.
LG Optimus G
LG’s south Korean manufacturer have launched the Android 4.0 operating system Smartphone powered by LG Optimus G which is it new flagship. Its specification are:
- It has a touchscreen of 4.7 inch which is true HD IPS LCD.
- It runs with a quad-core processor of 1.5 GHz with a RAM of 2 GB which gives it more than enough computing power and memory run apps.
- Its memory can be extended to 32 GB by using external micro SD card.
- The company has made a rear camera of 13 MP with LED flash and can capture HD videos that follows voice based instructions of the users.
- It has a front camera of 1.3 MP.
- It has connectivity of 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1 with A2DP, microUSb 2.0 and NFC.
Motorola Razr HD Maxx
Motorola is coming with a new Smartphone Motorola Razr HD Maxx which is the current flagship and will come with a number of features. Its specification are:
- This phone has a 4.7-inch SuperAMOLED display and runs on Android 4.0 (ICS) out of the box.
- The Razr HD has a dual-core processor of 1.5 GHz with a RAM of 1GB.
- It has an internal storage of 12 GB with external extension upto 32 GB by using micro SD card.
- This Smartphone have a rear camera of 8 MP with flash on the back while the front camera has a resolution of VGA only.
- It has connectivity of 4G LTE, 3G, NFC, Wi-Fi and a Bluetooth 4.0 with LE+EDR.
- One more feature of this Smartphone is water repellent coating.
[ Recommended Reading : 4 Smart Phones That Are Comparable To iPhone ]